2 entries removed, 21 entries amended on the consolidated list
2 entries have been removed in the Iraq Financial sanctions regime, and 21 entries have been amended in the Russia Financial sanctions regime.
The following entries have been removed from the consolidated list under the Iraq financial sanctions regime and are no longer subject to an asset freeze:
- Humam Abd-Al-Khaliq Abd-Al-Ghafur (Group ID: 7574)
- Ayad Futayyih Khalifa Al-Rawi (Group ID: 7590)
This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List, enacting the UN’s decision made on 9 March 2023 to remove these entries.
The following entries have been amended under the Russia financial sanctions regimeand remain subject to an asset freeze:
- Oleg Nikolaevich Evtushenko (Group ID: 15843)
- Vitaly Anatolyvich Markelov (Group ID: 15844)
- Yuri Alexandrovich Olenin (Group ID: 15796)
- Roman Pakhomov (Group ID: 15804)
- Andrei Yuvenalyevich Petrov (Group ID: 15797)
- Alexander Sergeevich Prokopiev (Group ID: 14570)
- Ilya Vasilevich Rebrov (Group ID: 15798)
Furthermore, 14 entries have also been corrected under the Russia regime and remain subject to an asset freeze. The relevant notice can be found here.
OFSI’s consolidated list of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect these changes.OFSI Notice
The Iraq notice:
and the Russia one:
Categories: Iraq Sanctions OFSI Updates Russia sanctions Sanctions Lists
Leave a Reply