The Export Control Joint Unit (ECJU) has published an updated list of training events for strategic export controls.
30th November and 1st December 2021 in London (Please Note: the Foundation course is Fully Booked)
25th and 26th of January in Bristol
22nd and 23rd of February in Newcastle (Please Note: this has changed from Plymouth)
8th and 9th March in Birmingham
5th and 6th of April in London
These events cater for:
- companies of all sizes, from the sole trader to multinationals
- a wide range of knowledge levels
- different learning paths
You will find the new bulletin on our updated training page here .
You can also review our latest 45 minute Webinars which provide a foundation in Strategic Export Controls, and we recommend that these Webinars are reviewed before attending any of our classroom based training, so as to get the best out of your time with us. The recordings from these Webinars can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/export-control-training-bulletin/export-control-joint-unit-webinars
Please contact the Events Manager, Denise Carter, for more details or any questions about the suitability of the events to your business: email@example.com
Export Control Joint Unit
From the bulletin (the HTML version has not been updated yet):
- Bristol (January): Hotel Mercure Bristol, Redcliff Hill, Radcliffe, Bristol BS1 6SQ
- Birmingham (February): Birmingham Strathallan Hotel, 225 Harley Road, Birmingham, B16 9RY
- London (April): Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, Victoria, 2 Bridge Place, Pimlico, London SW1V 1QA
Note that the bulletin has not been updated to provide the location of the March sessions moved from Plymouth to Newcastle.
Export control training bulletin – PDF