This free 1 hour webinar on 10th August 2021 at 15:00 (BST) is for exporters of military or dual use technology and software. The webinar will provide guidance on the UK’s licensing requirements, including exports of technology and software by intangible (electronic) means.
Please note: this event will assume that participants already possess a basic knowledge of export controls.
The webinar will cover:
- how do we define “technology” and “software” for export control purposes?
- what “technology” and “software” exports do we licence?
- what about storing “technology” and “software” overseas?
- do you need a licence for all “technology” and “software” exports?
- what types of licences are available?
- how does “technology” and “software” affect Compliance?
Adrian Bond and Claire Harrison from the Business Awareness team of the Export Control Joint Unit will lead the webinar and answer questions.
If you have any questions about this course, please email Denise.Carter@trade.gov.uk
For general export control queries please contact our Helpline on 020 7215 4594 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Awareness Unit Export Control Joint Unit