Register now for: Strategic Export Controls and Licences – Making Licence Applications.
Making a good export control licence application allows responsible exporters to get their goods to market quicker and be more competitive. But this can be a challenge with all the information needed, especially with technically or geographically challenging requests.
This free 1 hour webinar on the 2nd August 15:00 (BST) will provide an insight into what is needed to make a great application first time, covering:
– SPIRE registration and overview
– The types of licences available and which one to apply for
– A walk through of a Standard Individual Export Licence (SIEL) application
– How to reduce Requests for Information (RFIs)
– What Supporting Documentation is required
It will be led by Michelle Sullivan, an experienced licensing officer, supported by Adrian Bond, an experienced Technical Officer and the Training Manager.
If you have any questions about this course, please email Denise.Carter@trade.gov.uk
For general export control queries please contact our Helpline on 020 7215 4594 or email: email@example.com
Business Awareness Unit Export Control Joint Unit