Menu Home

UK’s firearms/ammunition transfer forms updated

The Export Control Joint Unit has updated the EC3 (EC firearms and ammunition transfer document) and EC4 continuation sheet. Both forms are now available on the same publication page on GOV.UK.

You need these forms if you are applying for a Standard Individual Export Licence (SIEL) for firearms exports.

Visit: EC3 form (EC firearms and ammunition transfer document for SIEL applications) and EC4 continuation sheets

Please note: you must upload these forms to SPIRE as Word documents, not PDFs, so that licensing officers can add certain details.

For general export control queries please contact our Helpline on 020 7215 4594 or

Categories: Export Control Export Control Organization (ECO)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: