I took Friday off – specifically to bring the resource pages up to snuff. As of now, everything is up to date (including the Vendors page, believe it or not) – except for the Guidance and Resources page. Stuff I couldn’t easily resolve, I removed (a whole bunch of SICCFIN sanctions program pages seem to no longer work, for example). I will work on that this coming Friday, while I am getting all the prep done for going on my London trip.
[Update] decided to spend my Saturday finishing up the last little bit… it’s now all up to date, including getting rid of everything that has been removed from various websites… whew!