84 FR 14608
Revisions to the Unverified List (UVL)
This final rule adds fifty (50) persons to the UVL by amending Supplement No. 6 to Part 744 of the Export Administration Regulation (EAR) to include their names and addresses. The fifty persons are added to the UVL on the basis that BIS could not verify their bona fides because an end-use check could not be completed satisfactorily for reasons outside the U.S. Government’s control. The new entries consist of thirty-seven persons located in China, six in Hong Kong, four in the United Arab Emirates, two in Malaysia, and one in Indonesia. This rule also adds one additional address for one person currently listed on the UVL, Ling Ao Electronic Technology Co. Ltd, a.k.a. Voyage Technology (HK) Co., Ltd., a.k.a. Xuan Qi Technology Co. Ltd., as BIS has determined that this person is receiving exports from the United States at an additional address.
Also, the following are being removed as part of the same Federal Register notice:
(1) Jiujiang Jinxin Nonferrous Metals Co., Ltd., Xunyang Chem. Bldg., Materials Factory, Xunyang District, Jiujiang City, China,
(2) Liupanshui Normal University, 19 Minhu Road, Zhongshan District, Liupanshui, Guizhou, 553004, China, and
(3) Yantai Salvage Bureau, No. 100 Zhifudao East Road, Zhifu District, Yantai, Shandong, 264012, China
(1) Net Logistics JVM OY, a.k.a. Net Logistic JVM OY, Eskolantie 1, Helsinki, Finland, 00720 and Merituulentie 486, Port Mussalo, Kotka, Finland 48310
(1) Eltech Ltd., 3A, pl. Konstitutsii, Saint Petersburg 196247, Russia,
(2) MT Systems, Kalinina Street 13, Saint Petersburg 198099, Russia,
(3) Romona Inc., Prospekt Mira 426, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk 693004, Russia,
(4) Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd., Dzerzhinskogo Street 35, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk 693020, Russia, and
(5) SIC Dipaul, Bolshaya Monetnaya Street 16, Saint Petersburg 197101, Russia, and 5B, Rentgena ul., Saint Petersburg 197101, Russia
United Arab Emirates
(1) GenX Middle East FZE, a.k.a. GenX Systems LLC, #510–511 Le Solarium Building, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE, and P.O. Box 121225, Office M07, Al Zahra, Khaleed Bin Al Waleed Road, Bur Dubai, Dubai, UAE.
The new designations run from the bottom of page 14610 through 14613 of the Federal Register notice.