Financial Sanctions Notice
1. On 11 December 2018 the Council of the European Union published Council Regulation 2018/1932, repealing the financial sanctions, including asset freezes, which had been imposed under the Eritrea regime by Council Regulation (EU) 667/2010 (“the Regulation”).
2. A copy of Council Regulation (EU) 2018/1932 may be accessed at:
3. For more information please see our guide to financial sanctions:
4. Non-media enquiries, reports and licence applications should be addressed to:
Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation HM Treasury
1 Horse Guards Road
5. Media enquiries should be addressed to the Treasury Press Office on 020 7270 5238.
Note: I will now start referring to UK sanctions regulators as OFSI, not HMT/HM Treasury.