DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY WASHINGTON, D.C. 20220
OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL
Ukraine Related Sanctions Regulations 31 C.F.R. Part 589
GENERAL LICENSE NO. 12
Authorizing Certain Activities Necessary to Maintenance or Wind Down of Operations or Existing Contracts
(a) Except as provided in paragraph (c) of this general license, all transactions and activities otherwise prohibited by the Ukraine Related Sanctions Regulations, 31 C.F.R. part 589, that are ordinarily incident and necessary to the maintenance or wind down of operations, contracts, or other agreements, including the importation of goods, services, or technology into the United States, involving one or more ofthe following blocked persons and that were in effect prior to April 6, 2018, are authorized through 12:01 a.m. eastern daylight time, June 5, 2018:
• AgroHolding Kuban
• Basic Element Limited
• B-Finance Ltd.
• EN+ Group PLC
• JSC EuroSibEnergo
• Gazprom Burenie, 0 0 0
• Ladoga Menedzhment, 0 0 0
• NPV Engineering Open Joint Stock Company
• Renova Group
~ Russian Machines
~ United Company RUSAL PLC
• Any other entity in which one or more ofthe above persons own, directly or indirectly, a 50 percent or greater interest
(b) Any payment to or for the direct or indirect benefit of a blocked person that is ordinarily incident and necessary to give effect to a transaction authorized in paragraph (a) ofthis general license must be made into a blocked, interest-bearing account located in the United States in accordance with 31 C.F.R. § 589.203.
(c) This general license does not authorize:
(1) The divestiture or transfer of debt, equity, or other holdings in, to, or for the benefit of the blocked persons listed above;
(2) Any transactions or dealings otherwise prohibited by any other part of 31 C.F.R. chapter V, or any transactions or dealings with any blocked person other than the blocked persons listed in paragraph (a) of this general license;
(3) The unblocking of any property blocked pursuant to any part of 31 C.F.R. chapter V, except as authorized by paragraph (a); or
(4) The exportation of goods from the United States.
(d) U.S. persons participating in transactions authorized by this general license are required, within 10 business days after the expiration date of this general license, to file a comprehensive, detailed report of each transaction, including the names and addresses of parties involved, the type and scope of activities conducted, and the dates on which the activities occurred, with the Office of Foreign Assets Control, Office of Compliance and Enforcement, U.S. Department of the Treasury, 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W., Freedman’s Bank Building, Washington, DC 20220, or via email to OFACReport@treasury.gov.