On January 4th, the Bureau of Industry and Security added the following entities:
(1) Autonomous Noncommercial Organization Professional Association of Designers of Data Processing Systems, a.k.a., the following one alias:
—ANO PO KSI.
Prospekt Mira D 68, Str 1A, Moscow 129110, Russia; and Dom 3, Lazurnaya Ulitsa, Solnechnogorskiy Raion, Andreyevka, Moscow Region 141551, Russia;
(2) Federal Security Service (FSB), a.k.a., the following one alias:
—Federalnaya Sluzhba Bezopasnosti.
Ulitsa Kuznetskiy Most, Dom 22, Moscow 107031, Russia; and Lubyanskaya Ploschad, Dom 2, Moscow 107031, Russia;
(3) Main Intelligence Directorate, a.k.a., the following three aliases
—Glavnoe Razvedyvatel’noe Upravlenie;
—Main Intelligence Department.
Khoroshevskoye Shosse 76, Khodinka, Moscow, Russia; and Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, Frunzenskaya nab., 22/2, Moscow 119160, Russia;
(4) Special Technology Center, a.k.a., the following one alias:
Gzhatskaya 21 k2, St. Petersburg, Russia; and 21–2 Gzhatskaya Street, St. Petersburg, Russia; and
(5) Zorsecurity Center (f.k.a., Esage Lab), a.k.a., the following one alias:
Luzhnetskaya Embankment 2⁄4, Building 17, Office 444, Moscow 119270, Russia.
to its Entity List, which means exports to these entities require export licenses. They were designated because of malicious cyber-related activities.