No less than 5 sanctions changes from the Swiss regulator today:
- On Zimbabwe, 81 individuals and 8 companies were deleted from the sanctions lists
- On Liberia, one person's record was amended with additional information, and the rest were changed to be in line with the text of the UN's list
- On Sudan, all entries were both amended with more information and brought in line with the UN list's text
- On Guinea-Bissau, one person's record was amended with more information. In addition, 6 listings were moved from Annex 2 (EU sanctions list) to Annex 1 (UN sanctions list)
- On the Al-Qaida/Taliban sanctions program, 1 listing was added, 6 were deleted and 3 were updated
The Watchlists page have been updated with the latest files.